Wednesday, August 12, 2009

God I hate the term BUCKET LIST!

It's so over used now. And the movie wasn't that great either. But until I think of a better term, and I'm not feeling all that creative today, it will have to suffice. I'm hoping that I'm a little on the young side to be creating a bucket list. But that's the point. I want to get a head start and possibly a better shot at actually crossing some of these things off the list. I suppose it's a work in progress as I figure out more things I want to do. But hell, you have to start somewhere right?
Sell a screenplay (I have to figure out if this includes having my screenplay actually produced into something, but for now, I'll be happy to sell one)
Make a living as a writer -- I guess this is too broadly defined, but I want to be able to sustain myself solely on the income I make from writing.
Publish/Sell my two books -- obviously in this day and age, publishing does not mean what it used to. These days I can "self publish" and I'm not sure if that's going to satisfy this requirement. Selling a few copies would make it better. :-)
Live in NYC -- I heart NY and must return to my ancestral roots before I die.
Ok, that's the best I can do at 7AM on a work morning. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment